1. Go to Start > Settings > Apps.
2. Under Apps & Features, locate Microsoft Solitaire Collection and then click Advanced options under it.
3. Scroll down to find Reset and then hit the Reset button to reset Microsoft Solitaire.
4. Reboot your PC to take effect.
Below are two main ways to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10. Before reinstalling, you can try resetting Microsoft Solitaire Collection to fix the issue. Open Step 1: Apply specific settings. Go to Apps > Apps & features. 2: Process Locate the entry in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
Microsoft Casual Guide Microsoft Solitaire Collection Learn more about Microsoft Solitaire Collection and where to get help with iOS™, Android™ and Windows 10 troubleshooting and Android support Microsoft Solitaire Collection during iOS support
1. Select Start > Settings > Apps. Only. Under Apps & Features, find “Microsoft Solitaire Collection”, then click “Advanced Options” below. 3. Scroll down to find Reset, then click the Reset button to reset Microsoft Solitaire.
How do I install Windows 7 full themes on Windows 7 themes in my computer?
Right-click anywhere on the Windows desktop 1 and select Personalize. Click “My Themes” and use UltraUXThemePatcher to select the regular theme you hovered over. The theme will now be applied to your desktop and to your computer’s user settings.
Why do I get the error ” exec error 8 attempting to run “?
Try temporarily disabling almost all anti-virus programs running on your product before downloading or enhancing the contents of the ISO. You can also disable all hibernation features on your computer if it takes a long time to boot up.
How to fix Error 1316 a network Error occurred while attempting to read from the file?
1.16. “Error 1316. A connection error has occurred” in 6.x/7. install with
- Remove the existing data plan in Control Panel » Programs and Features. You will be prompted to deactivate the license; Answer no.
- Install the new version. Update (Technology also acts as an absolute installer.)
How do I fix error 1316 A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file?
The simplest solution for a standalone design:
- Uninstall the existing version of the software from Control Panel » Programs and Features. You will be asked if you want to deactivate the license; Answer no.
- Install the new version. (The update installer also acts as a full installer.)
I’m a writer for uscfr.com. In my opinion, technology should make our lives easier, not more complicated. That’s why I enjoy breaking down complex topics and explaining them in a way that everyone can understand. In my free time, I can be found tinkering with new devices or coding up new apps.