1: Enter Safe Mode if Necessary
2: Disable Automatic Paging File Size Manager
3: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic and Check Disk
4: Check System Files
5: Update Faulty Drivers
6: Modify Memory Settings
7: Remove and Reinsert RAM Solution 1: Enter Safe Mode if Necessary The Blue Screen of Death may occur after login in Windows 10/11.
Page Error Unloadable Area is one of the most common BSOD errors that you can encounter on one Windows 10 PC. When the error appears, it automatically shuts down your PC and turns the background of your personal system screen to blue, reason enough to stop the error codes .
This should throw an error. PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGED AREA – Critical blue test error. You can fix such an error using effective methods including disabling problematic system services, updating/removing device drivers, moving problematic antivirus, running CHKDSK command, and more.
How do you fix page fault in nonpaged area blue screen of death?
It might also be worth checking for Windows Update drivers as they are often the cause of non-page error page crashes. Go to “Settings”, “Update and security …”. Then run a system music file checker.
- Open a CMD window as an administrator.
- Type or paste “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
- Allow the process to complete the scan.< /li>
How do I fix blue screen of death page fault in nonpaged area?
In order of priority, troubleshoot or resolve the following specific issues:
- Open a command prompt as a director. …
- Type DISM /Online /Restorehealth /cleanup-image to find and replace any damaged operating system components. …
- Type SFC /scannow to check for corrupted method files.
What causes blue screen page fault in nonpaged area?
Windows 10 users are facing a new PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGED AREA error. This error occurs because Windows cannot find the music file in memory, expecting to find it. If the error is preferred, this will result in a BSOD. “There is a problem on your PC and the system needs to fix it.
How to fix page fault in nonpaged area blue screen?
1. Type cmd in the learning field. Right-click Command and run “Run as administrator”. 2. Type /scannow sfc at the command prompt. Then waiting for the process is fully enabled. After that, check if the problem is gone or not. Outdated and spoiled motorists. are another reason for the PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGED AREA error.
I’m a writer for uscfr.com. In my opinion, technology should make our lives easier, not more complicated. That’s why I enjoy breaking down complex topics and explaining them in a way that everyone can understand. In my free time, I can be found tinkering with new devices or coding up new apps.