1. Open Services MMC (services.msc)
2. Double-click Print Spooler service
3. In the Log On tab, uncheck “Allow service to interact with desktop”
4. Click Apply, and select the General tab
5. Click Start the start the service manually. One small request: If you liked this post, please share this?
Open Services page. Click on Start button, right click on Computer then click on Manage.
Open “Print Spooler” service configuration page.
Untick the check box of “Allow service to interact with desktop”.
Start the “print spooler” service.
Re-permit Spooler’s system files (spoolsv.exe, Spoolss.
Start –> In the window that appears, type services –> .msc –> Print Spooler –> Right Click –> Set Startup Type to Automatic –> Start, thanks for your reply, but compared to this one I mentioned in a previous post that I’ve already tried and it didn’t work which is often the case when I get 1053 encoding
Solution: start the spooler! This seems to be a very common problem in Windows 7, caused by a new “major” update in late March/early April.
How to fix Windows Search error 1053 service did not respond?
To resolve this issue, download the PC fix below for your operating system. Unzip and apply the attached REG file. Then open the Services MMC (Services.msc), right-click Windows search and select Start. A small request: if you really liked this post, please share it?
How to Fix error 1053 Windows server 2016?
- Start the Registry Manager (regedit.exe)
- Go to the following key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control:.
- Right click as usual, click up and select New, then DWORD Value.
- For servicepipetimeout, often type its name and press Enter.
How to fix error 1053 Windows server 2016?
- Run Registry Manager (regedit.exe)
- Go to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control.
- Right click on the key above and then “New”, then “DWORD Value”.
- Enter ServicesPipeTimeout as the name and press ENTER.
How to check connectiontrings for error error 1053?
Check ConnectionStrings if you are using EntityFramework or other means to initiate database connections at enterprise startup. In my case, when my employees received error 1053, the service type did not respond in time to respond to a request or tax request, which actually happened:
When do I get the error 1053 error message?
They receive the error “Error 1053: The service did not respond to our own request to start or monitor in a timely manner” when families stop or pause a Windows service. The Microsoft Windows Control Manager monitors the status (i.e. enabled, stopped, suspended, etc.) of each of the installed Windows services.
I’m a writer for uscfr.com. In my opinion, technology should make our lives easier, not more complicated. That’s why I enjoy breaking down complex topics and explaining them in a way that everyone can understand. In my free time, I can be found tinkering with new devices or coding up new apps.