The source files could not be downloaded. Use the “source” option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.
How do I fix NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800F0906?
solution or workaround
- Insert your Windows 8-10 installation disc and note drive. Find the folders in /source/sxs.
- Run an administrator command prompt as an administrator. a) On the Windows start page, right-click on a lot of empty spaces and select All Apps.
- Use… Deployment and Servicing Image Manager to install .NET 3.5.
How do I fix NET framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800f0906?
solution or workaround
- Insert the specific Windows 8 installation disc and note the specific disc. Find the /source/sxs folders.
- Run a good command line command as an administrator. On a) the Windows start page, right-click on any free space and simply select All Apps. …
- Use the Deployment Image Servicing and Management Tool to configure .NET 3.5.
How do I fix Net Framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800f0906?
Solution or workaround
- Insert the Windows 8 installation CD and note the drive. For payment, the /source/sxs folder.
- Run the command prompt as an administrator. a) On our own Windows home page, right-click on any open properties and select All Applications. …
- Use our own deployment and maintenance image management tool to install .NET 3.5.
How do I fix error 0x800F0906?
Error style 0x800F0906. This error code mostly occurs because the computer is unable to download expected files from Windows Update. This activity can be caused by proxy, network, or firewall settings, or proxy, network, or firewall errors. To resolve this issue, try connecting to the Microsoft Update site.
Where do I find the error code 0x800f0906?
Make sure you are connected to the internet and simply click “Retry” to try again. Error policy: 0x800F0906? 1. Open the Add Windows Features window. On most Windows home screens, right-click any open panel and select All Apps.
How do I fix error code 0x800F0906?
Error code 0x800F0906. This error coupon code occurs because the computer is unable to download the necessary files from Windows Update. This behavior can be caused by network, proxy, firewall, or network, proxy, firewall, or backup configuration. To resolve this issue, try connecting to the Microsoft Update site.
Why do I get error message 0x800f0906?
If you have Person updates installed on your system and you are trying to install .NET Framework 3.5, you will receive an error message from 0x800F0906 to 0x800F081F. SOLVING THE PROBLEM: To fix this problem, you just need to remove these security updates from your system and then install the .NET Framework 3.5.
I’m a writer for uscfr.com. In my opinion, technology should make our lives easier, not more complicated. That’s why I enjoy breaking down complex topics and explaining them in a way that everyone can understand. In my free time, I can be found tinkering with new devices or coding up new apps.