1. Press the Windows key, type in CMD right-click and click on “Run as an administrator”.
2. Copy-paste: sfc /scannow
3. Press Enter. Wait until it completes.
4. Copy-paste: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
5. Press enter. Wait until it completes.
ctfmon.exe hard – Windows 10 crash. 1 1. Press all Windows keys, type cmd, right click and select Run as excellent administrator. 2 2. Copy and paste: sfc /scannow. two 3. Press Enter. Wait for the element to complete. 4 4. Copy and paste: /Online dism /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. 5 5. Press enter. Wait for it to be completed.
However, with the help of professional Windows data recovery software, a person can recover important data, but in order to successfully fix the high unknown serious error in Windows 10, try the troubleshooting methods given below. Perform a clean boot to determine if a particular app/program or product is causing this error. Be sure to follow these steps: a.
Sometimes this error appears on Windows 11, 10 combined with 8 platforms with process name added to help you above. In these cases, the “Unknown hardware error” message described below also includes the name, including the process that caused the problem, such as Hsihost.exe. Other examples are explorer.exe, ctfmon.exe, etc.
How do I make Ctfmon EXE start on Ctfmon EXE?
Follow the general instructions below to start ctfmon automatically on Windows startup.
How do I make Ctfmon startup Ctfmon EXE automatically?
Follow the instructions below to quickly start ctfmon on Windows startup.
How do I fix Ctfmon exe unknown hard error?
Ctfmon.exe Unknown Windows Fatal Error in 10 Solutions
- Fix-1: Clean boot Windows in 10.
- Fix-2: Remove recently installed software in Windows 10.
- Fix-3: Detect newly installed software software corrupted system files mainly using the SFC /Scannow command.
- Fix-4: Use the Check Disk command to fix an unknown hardware error.
- Fix-5: Update your drivers.< /li> < /ol>
I’m a writer for uscfr.com. In my opinion, technology should make our lives easier, not more complicated. That’s why I enjoy breaking down complex topics and explaining them in a way that everyone can understand. In my free time, I can be found tinkering with new devices or coding up new apps.