The Compile error in hidden module error message usually appears when there are dome 32-bit add-ins versions of the office in your computer, and they are incompatible with the 64-bit version.
Method 1. Re-register OCX Files with CMD.
Method 2. Delete .exd Files.
Method 3. Move PDF Maker Files.
Method 4. Update to the Latest Adobe Acrobat.
Bonus Solution: Recover and Repair MS Excel on Your Computer. With the above methods, you might have solved the Excel Compile error in hidden module issue.
This error also occurs when we have recently updated or may have saved an Excel file that was already created in various locations during releases. To fix the Excel compilation error that is in a hidden module, follow the simple steps given below:
A protected module throws an error when compiling. Since the error is usually located on a protected drive, it cannot be viewed. This error usually occurs when the code is incompatible with the version or architecture of a particular application (for example, the document’s code is designed to install a 32-bit version of Microsoft Office but tries to run a 64-bit version of Office).
How do I fix Microsoft Visual Basic Compile error in hidden module?
- If you have access to VBA code in a document that is also being projected, unprotect the module and run the code again to see the specific error.
- If you don’t have access, If you you will never have access to the VBA engine in the document, contact the specific author of the document to have the engine in a hidden modernized module.
How do I fix a compile error in the hidden module in Excel?
4: Fixed module “Compilation error in hidden module” Module 1
- Select the file that was mistakenly saved in Excel.
- Press ALT+ until F11 appears in the Visual Basic Editor file.
- From the Tools menu find “Links”. file.
- Scroll down to the “Available Links” box and clear all checkboxes if it starts with “NONE”:
How do I fix compile error in hidden module in Excel for Mac?
Compiling on error in a hidden Excel module
- Compilation error symptoms in Excel hidden module:
- Fix 1: Disable add-ins that are not compatible with 64-bit Mac.
- Fix 1. Download the best and latest version of the add-in for Adobe Acrobat 5.0.
- Fix 2. Pdfmaker assortment.
< li>Fix 2: Create a link to the site .
How do I get rid of Compile error in hidden module?
5: Fixed module 1 “Compilation error in hidden module”
- Select a file that is unnecessarily saved in Excel.
- Press ALT+F11 to access the Visual Editor Basic file.
- Select From the Tools menu » find the most important links.
- Scroll down to the “Available links” field and remove all prefixes related to MISSING:
What is Compile error in hidden module in Excel?
Why does a compilation error appear in a hidden module? Going Beyond Microsoft is updating Office 2016, including 32-bit, to 64-bit. This “Compilation failed at hidden element” error message usually occurs when you have 32-bit versions of the Health Care Practice add-ins that are not compatible with the more complex version.
How do I fix a Compile error in a hidden module?
- Update Adobe Acrobat. The compilation error living in a hidden module could be because the Adobe Acrobat template software has been in the MS Office folders for two years.
- Run Stellar Repair Excel for.
- Move the Pdfmaker files to another folder.
- Reregister the OCX files using the command line.
- Update your Norton antivirus software.
- Remove the Norton software.
What does Compile error in hidden module mean?
Getting Hidden Module Compilation Error: Shortcut error when closing Microsoft Word on your Mac usually occurs when the code is not necessarily compatible with the version, build, or platform of the application. This is likely caused by Acrobat DC and is installing an add-on that is generally causing errors.
I’m a writer for uscfr.com. In my opinion, technology should make our lives easier, not more complicated. That’s why I enjoy breaking down complex topics and explaining them in a way that everyone can understand. In my free time, I can be found tinkering with new devices or coding up new apps.